This policy will take effect from September 06, 2007.
The company collects the following personal information for membership registration, consultation, service application, etc.
- - Collection items: Name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, home address, mobile phone number, occupation, resident registration number
- - Personal information collection method: Websiste (membership registration), membership registration through phone/fax
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- ① Member Management
- - Identification according to membership service use, personal identification, prevention of illegal use and unauthorized use of bad members, confirmation of subscription intention, age verification, and handling civil petitions, such as complaint handling.
- - After the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the company destroys the information without delay without exception. The destruction procedure and method are as follows:
- ① Destruction Procedure
- - The information entered by the member for membership registration, etc., is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (Separate filing cabinet in the case of paper) and according to the reasons for information protection in accordance with internal policies and other relevant laws (Refer to the Period of Retention and Use.) It is destroyed after being stored for a certain period.
- - Personal information transferred to a separate DB is not used for any purposes other than to be retained unless required by law.
- ① Destruction Method
- - Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
- - In principle, the company does not provide users' personal information to the outside.
- - However, the following cases are exceptions:
- - When users agree in advance
- - In the case of a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the law or in accordance with the procedure and method prescribed by the law for investigation purposes
The company does not entrust your information to external companies without your consent.
If such a need arises in the future, we will notify the customer of the entrusted person and the contents of the entrusted work and obtain prior consent if necessary.
Users can view or modify their registered personal information at any time and may request termination of subscription.
Click 'Change Personal Information' (or 'Modify Member Information') for user's personal information inquiry and change, or click 'Membership Withdrawal' to cancel the subscription (withdrawal of consent), and go through the identity verification procedure and then directly view, correct or withdraw.
Or, if you contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone or by email, we will take action without delay.
If you request correction of errors in personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, the result of the correction will be notified to the third party without delay so that the correction can be made.
The Company handles personal information that has been canceled or deleted at the request of the user as specified in 'Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company' and is processed so that it cannot be viewed or used for any other purpose.
In order to protect customer's personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, the company appoints the relevant department and personal information manager as follows:
- ① Biocetech Co., Ltd. has designated the person in charge of personal information protection as follows to take full responsibility for the handling of personal information and to deal with complaints and relief from damages related to personal information processing.
- * Personal Information Protection Officer
- Name : Jieun Choi
- Contact : 061-278-4426~7
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ※ The above is connected to the department in charge of personal information protection.
You can report any complaints related to personal information protection that arise while using the services of the academy to the person in charge of personal information management or the department in charge. The company will provide prompt and sufficient answers to users' reports.
If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations:
- 1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
- 2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (wwww.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
- 3. Supreme Prosecutors' Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://cic.s000.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
- 4. National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)